"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Now I Really Love JetBlue

New York Daily News - Home - JFK's spa has riders on cloud 9

I may have to get to the Airport earlier from now on! JetBlue has put a spa in their terminal at JFK! If you click on the link, you will see a news story about this. The idea is to provide passengers with relaxation during stressful Flight delays, Standby or missed connections.

The services are provided by Oasis Spa and include: a 60-minute massage ($95), haircuts (starting at $25) and manicures ($25). There is even a spa store (did you forget to pack shampoo? LOL) that ties in with the Oasis Spa's in Manhattan.

I know, I sound like I'm giving this free advertising, but I always Fly JetBlue, so I'm really excited about this! I think it is really cool. Maybe you have to be a chick to understand it, because my other girl friends are psyched too. LOL





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home