"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Monday, April 18, 2005

A Short Note To My Readers

Some of you have asked when will I post a new blog, and why has it been a few weeks since my last post.

I hope to post something new (other than this!) either today or tommorrow. I have not posted anything lately because work/home has been so busy this past month that I rarely have the time to write for myself. When I do have the time to sit and breath, my mind becomes jelly: I find myself staring at the computer screen, struggling to form a cohesive thought. I'm sure you all know what that can be like.

I actually have three or four topics saved as a draft in Blogger, one of which was inspired by a friend. Like I said, hopefully I will post one of the topics I have been working on, either today or tommorrow.


I'm also trying to finish the second draft of a story I am writing for a gentleman who is putting together a collection of personal experiences regarding Metallica fans and the band. I'm about two weeks late on that and although I have kept the publisher updated, I'm still sure he wants to ring my neck right now. Like I said, my other activities and lack of sleep have put my writing on the back burner for a bit.

I'm at the office now, so I'm going to go back to the grind. Thanks for being interested in my Blog. I promise I will get back to regular updates.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home