"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Friday, August 26, 2005

It's A Miracle! LOL

In the Blog titled NEW KID ON THE BLOCK I told everyone about my new kitten and how I am waiting for my two 4 1/2 year old male tabbies to accept her. Well *drumroll Lars* They have!

It took them Sunday, Monday and some of Tuesday, but as of Tuesday night, Wednesday, last night and this morning, the hissing and hiding has stopped! As a matter of fact, they watch her with these looks of affection. When I put her in her box or close her in the bathroom, they look at me like I'm the bad guy. They get these sad looks as if to to say "why did you do that?" LOL It's cute.

Anyway, I feel like a miracle worker! From what other cat owners tell me, this is relatively fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home