"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

*INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE* :)

Ok, so I haven't been into Blogging lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say. It's just that my time is consumed with so many other things, that when I do have a free moment, I want to keep it just that, FREE.

The last time I wrote an actual update, I told you all I am now selling Tupperware. That's been a lot of fun. I'm into my second month now and really like it. If anyone wants to join me, just e-mail me at StephBKNY@my.tupperware.com and I will tell you how you can host a party or sell it yourself. It's some nice extra money and it doesn't consume that much of your time.

In addition to that, I have been busy at home. In a new apartment there is always something to do. Recently I have the living room, dining room and kitchen painted. Anthony's sister paints and she did a great job. We chose mostly rag painting and one long wall has stripes. Lookin' good! Very Extreme Home Makeover LOL

What else have I been up to? Anthony and I had our parents over for dinner. They all seem to get along well, which is great. Tabitha, our kitten, is still a maniac. Some things never change.

My sister went back to Niagara Falls to give it another try with her loser husband. Why I'll never know but it's her life.

I could have seen Metallica perform at the Sundance Film Festival thanks to a MetClub contest, but I passed. I didn't enter because it was announced so last minute, so money and schedules didn't permit. It was the type of contest where you can take someone, so had I had advanced notice, I would have had Anthony come along. Even though I didn't enter, some of my friends did, and they won. They also invited me as their guest, but again I passed for several reasons. Metallica is doing some shows overseas, but I'm not an overseas traveler (yet) so I will just wait for U.S. dates. I really am dying to go to another show. I haven't been to a Metallica show since the end of 2004. My last concert in general was last April, almost a year ago! It was Black Label Society, GREAT SHOW! For me to go a year without a concert is a record for me, but in the past year I either didn't have the money when one I liked popped up, or I just couldn't get tickets when I tried (damn you Billy Joel! LOL).

Oh, and another year of American Idol is among us! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry. And Mandisa is my girl! We will see if it goes well for these talents or if they get screwed ala Bo Bice and Constantine Maroulis. Stay tuned....LOL

Oh, and this coming Sunday marks one year for me and Anthony, a Blog will be posted on that when the time comes. I guess, for now, that's all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home