"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Happy Festivus!

With Festivus Pole in hand, here is my list of grievances for 2005.

*People who put more time into Reality TV and less time into their own reality
*Supervisors who micromanage and enjoy torturing their employees
*Yankee fans, all of them!
*90-year olds who win mega-millions: At that age do they really need all of that money?
*Gossipy people
*Selfish people
*Cheap people (Open your wallet, you can’t take it with you!)
*People who do not walk fast enough and are holding up everyone who is behind them (a HUGE rush hour pet peeve)
*Mean, nasty, spiteful people
*People who think their shit doesn’t stink, when in fact, it does

That list was off the top of my head. Maybe when I’m in a real pissed off mood I can air out some better grievances. Now to complete the Festivus celebration, I must perform feats of strength (which for me means walking into a COACH store and walking out without a new bag!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home