"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Friday, March 31, 2006

iPod/iTunes Update From Yesterday

I called Tech Support at the place that fixed my computer. The guy stayed on the phone with me but also did a Net-meeting with me, and I gave him permission to access my computer from there. It was weird seeing my cursor move around when I wasn't even touching the mouse.

He asked me to name one song he can find on my iTunes that wasn't on my iPod.

"Ozzy Osbourne, Crazy Train."

I heard him mumble "nice." Then he starts scrolling through my iTunes. "A Perfect Circle, Alice in Chains, Aerosmith. You have good taste." Of course I said thanks. So he sped up and started straight for the O's. He stopped before the O's though, at....METALLICA. LOL He was drooling over how much Metallica I have on my iPod, till he finally got to Ozzy and started fixing my iTunes.

Basically because the hard disc on my computer was new, my iTunes account wasn't fully authorized for use on th e"new" computer. Once we took care of that, I was able to automatically update my iPod to match my iTunes Libray. YAY! MY music is back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home