"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Great M & M Tragedy of 2005

My nephew will be two years old next month. My sister does not give him too much sugar and chocolate, yet he has an M & M addiction. A few days ago he asked her for more M & Ms. He had already had some that day. She told him “No M & Ms.” He had to wait till tomorrow. That night as he slept, my sister heard him talking in his sleep, in a whimper he said “M & Ms, M & Ms.”

My sister laughed quietly so she did not wake him. How can you not laugh? A two-year old had a nightmare about M & Ms. I guess when you get your next M & M and where it is coming from is a huge problem for a two-year old. Oh, to be two again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Blogger Siteprague property

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home