"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Anthony's Blog

I had to share what Anthony wrote this morning. It is about our kitten and shows how damn cute she is!

Tabitha the Freak

My cat Tabitha (in my pics section) is a nut. She's very attached to me (as I am to her) but this cat needs mental help (as I do also.)

For one thing, cats hate strong tastes/aromas but this cat LOVES mint. As soon as she hears my electric toothbrush going in the morning, her ass is in the bathroom doorway, waiting for me to finish. She then wails until I pick her up and let her lick whatever toothpaste is on my lips (icky, yes...but cat lovers will empathize).

Another thing is she likes to take showers in the sink in the morning. It's like she's mimicking our adult routine; hilarious. Again with the frickin' wailing and meowing till I turn on the faucet and she gets in...drinking some of the running water, and letting the rest pour over her head/body. I guess she figures it's easier than using her own licking...dunno. At least it helps with hairballs. With all this primping you'd think she had a job to go to also...wish she did; we'd love a third income, lol.

And she literally "misses" Steph and I when we're out of the apartment. You should see how crazy she goes when we get home. But I think I have a slight edge...she's a bit more attached to me. I never thought a female cat could be so funny/entertaining but we've raised her since she was barely a month old....goes to show what love can do when it comes to raising an animal. She's a real sweetheart. Mischievious as hell sometimes and there are occasions I'd like to murder her...but a sweetheart. I'm one of the biggest cat lovers you'll ever find and I sure am glad we found her....she adds alot of fun to our household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home