"Freedom of speech is words that they will bend, Freedom with their exception...."

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Excuse Me While I Tend To How I Feel....

I know I have been MIA, not only on this Blog, but on some of the message boards I visit, and on instant messenger, e-mails, phone calls, basically all communication tools. If I have put you on the back burner, I apologize.

The thing is, I've had a lot going on between apartment hunting, job-hunting, the situation that inspired me to job-hunt, and my sis and her son being back home permanently.

The apartment hunt went well. Anthony and I found a beautiful place in Pelham Bay. It has two bedrooms, an eat-in-kitchen, a breakfast nook, full bathroom and living room. Everything in the kitchen and bathroom is brand new and immaculate. This weekend the landlord is installing new carpeting in the living room and second bedroom (which we are turning into a computer/reading room). We got to pick out the carpeting, so that was awesome. We move in the last weekend in October.

As for everything else, it has been stressful on me. Yesterday I almost had a breakdown but Anthony talked me off the proverbial ledge. I promise to be back to my normal, social self as soon as I find a new job with better pay. Until then, to quote the lyrics of James Hetfield, "excuse me while I tend to how I feel."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Spider said...

Sounds like you and I are doing something similar; the jobhunt thing. Funny how life starts costing more than you make.

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home